Build a shared understanding of emergency and train interagency scenarios
- Provide a shared understanding of the emergency behavior, roles, terminology, capabilities, decision-making and other specific processes, before, during and after the emergency to all involved. Liaison officers as ‘translators’ (language, cultures, …) in different decision levels.
- Standardize competences for specific positions at European Level, and its certification processes.
- Once the standard roles of different actors have been trained and drilled, organize joint exercises where the focus is on decision-making, coordination and interactions between agents. Train on overlapped competences, and limits of competences.
- Train values such as empathy, adaptability, proactivity, collaboration and leadership, and promote trust building.
- Map existing networks and stakeholders at national, regional and local level.
- Engage network of experts on in-site based activities.
#EuropanSharingKnowledgePlatforms #EuropeanDisasterManagementSchools #scales #buildingmanager #CommonInteragencyTraining #skilledtrainners #jointtraining