Pre-plan a time-efficient, safe response, minimizing responder’s engagement
- Plan mobilization, communications, logistics and legal issues for specific scenarios. Understand possible help from outside the regional system.
- Package and preposition modules of resources, equipment and logistics for quick transport, and easy tracking. Plan its mobilization.
- Be sure that there are at your disposal a minimum of logistical resources and supplies to provide the populationduring long duration emergencies.
- Gather and share relevant information of local hostile scenarios, and its pre-planned response measures.
- Focus efforts on passive prevention for safe access.
- Identify who can perform them key specific roles.
- Create networks of experts that exchange knowledge, experience and best practices.
- Coordination between cross-border crews.
#communicationtools #accessibilitytools #specificSOP #recognizionofexpertise #minimizeexposition #equipmentnests