Define common information management processes between agencies
- Define the information to be shared among agencies, and share a database (cartography, plans, lessons learned,...).
- Define the evaluation process and each agency role on it.
- Relevant procedures and terminology should be known by all responders.
- Share needs and limitations from different agencies (format, procedures, legal aspects…).
- Standardize the shared information between the Call Centres, Dispatch Centres and the Command Post.