Distribute decision-making (TOP CHALLENGE)
- Identify roles and capabilities from the different agencies and stakeholders in the emergency.
- Build a shared understanding concerning the scenario and strategy across responders to synchronize simultaneous decision-making. Manage complex information focusing on the multiple levels of decision-making.
- Distributed decision-making based on assigned missions, on common objectives and a shared understanding on situation.
- Management by objectives, giving flexibility and autonomy in decision making.
- Lower decision making.
- Identify points of coordination in the different zones: from local (hot zone, warm zone ...) to regional and to national. Establish different levels of liaison officers, translators, communication; entrance points; and infrastructures as needed. (TOP CHALLENGE scored 6/12 among our 12 best challenges)
- Establish the level of command, coordination and support to intervention and identify the standards for information exchange
- Be aware and know the cultural diversity and your role in the situation
#ICS #EuropeanInteragencyFramework #cross-borderaids #liasonofficer #interoperatibility #eucpm #entrancepoint #intelligencesharing #entrancepoints #missioncommand