Weather forecasts systems (WFS) and Early Warning Systems (EWS)
Name of the provider (company name or main contact name), or FIRE IN ID ? MeteoGrid
- Provide an efficient, flexible flow of information for a shared understanding
- Negotiate solutions with stakeholders for anticipated scenarios (TOP CHALLENGE)
- Pre-plan a time-efficient, safe response, minimizing responder’s engagement
- Pre-plan interoperability and enhance synergies
- Forecast and simulate complex scenarios
- Get a clear picture of the risk evolution
- Technological tools to support data sharing
Scope, rationale, context: general description. Precise here if this technology is currently use (eg. company name or contact info) MeteoGRID technical team has been developing and improving Weather Forecasting Systems (WFS) since 1996.
If applicable, choose the relevant working group (Ctrl touch to select more than one) CBRNE
Please select the relevant item 291
Short description of the solution. Technical details if relevant. Keywords.
Furthermore, these forecasts are supported by gis-web platforms and patented supply systems whose interface and functionality are adapted to the needs of the type of emergency and to the user's preferences in order to provide a utility in the operational field.
TRL of the proposed solution - Innovation stage (if applicable) 9: System Test, Launch & Operations
Web addresses/URL of flyers and information Ejemplo de servicio en Honduras
Attachment (file) Screenshot_1.png (182 kB)