1.Standardize response (hostileenvironments).
2. Procedures – SOP and guides for fastresponse minimizing damages in atime-efficient way.
3. Stablish criteria: Pre-stablishscenarios (base-line statistics, lastincidents & accidents). Knowledgeabout probable scenarios.. Techniques for planning and foradjusting the use of resources.
1. Standardize competences to respond
2. Procedures – SOP for specific scenarioswith high impact.
3. Stablish criteria: for decision makers tomeasure/compare approaches.
4. Legal Framework and requirements to firstresponders needs, lessons learned, pastevents, etc.: on prevention and selfprotection of infrastructures and activities
a) Involve fire fighters in stablishingdoctrine.
b) Aimed at protecting fir-fighters andpeople not focusing on correcting legalconflicts.
c) Simple, adaptable to reality, boostingfreedom to act/operate.
6. Flexibility in data protection legislation in asituation of crisis to extract usefulinformation.
a) Fluxes of information and decisionmaking
.b) Roles, capabilities, competencies andprocesses.
c) Cross-border logistical aids.
2. Procedures – SOP
a) Team-standards should focus onefficacy & quality on reaching tacticalobjectives.
b) Boost modules and capacities thatprovide intelligence & strategy.
3. Stablish criteria
a) Integrate specialists and non-specialistin operations.
b) Quality control systems for planning.
4. Legal Framework: regulate:
a) Regulate Cross-border plans and aids.
b) Regulate jurisdictional responsibilities.
c) Apply bottom-up approach.
d) Increase flexibility in emergencies.
e) Include HILOs.
5. Certify/validate models.
1. Standardize warning system
2. Doctrine: ensure that gives space forsave decisions.
#Europeanguides #safetystandards #mobilizitaion
#transferofcommand #mandatorydrills #SOPdecontamination
#EuropeanPolicyFramework #whopays #CommonTrainingAllAgencies #quarantineshelters
#terminology #informationmanager #Europeancommunicationsystem #EuropeanPolicyFramework #USARTeam