Monday, 19 July 2021 at 13:28 Edited Monday, 19 July 2021 at 13:29
European master disaster medicine
Applications for the next EMDM edition
Before starting the application, please read carefully the General Rules published each year in June (see below) and make sure you meet the requirements (the minimum admission requirement is a degree in medicine, or a Bachelor’s + Master’s Degree in a health-related subject) and you are able to attend all the phases of the course.
The application round for the 2021-2022 academic year will open on July 15th, 2021 and close on October 1st, 2021.
- A copy of the University Diploma (MsC, MA or MBBCh/MBBS)
- A certified translation into English, if the original diploma is in a different language
- A motivation letter written by the student
- A reference letter from a local mentor or advisor
- a copy of a valid passport or ID card;
- for students graduated outside Italy, an official declaration of conformity of their academic title. The following three documents are accepted (alternatively):
- Diploma supplement released by the University (for EU students) OR
- Declaration of Value (Dichiarazione di Valore) released by the Italian Consulate of the country where the student graduated OR
- Statement of Comparability issued by CIMEA through a completely online procedure (https://cimea.diplome.eu/piemonteorientale/#/auth/login)
If you are unable to provide one of the documents mentioned in section 6. at the application stage, you can complete this phase after the admission, however you are required to submit a self-certification stating that you meet the minimum academic requirements.