• Benefits of Innovation Procurement for Security
• Introduction to Innovation Procurement
• PCP Phases Overview
• Practical Examples of Joint Procurement
• Best Practices and Lessons Learned
Guidance instruments and standards
Standards should help establish specific procedures and guides to facilitate operations, standardize capabilities in pre-defined scenarios, create a framework for interaction and build doctrines to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of emergency teams.
Guidance, instruments and standards should help to establish specific procedures and guides facilitating operations, standardize capabilities in front pre-stablished scenarios, establish an interagency framework and to build doctrine for resilience in emergency services and societies
Download the table below > Guidance instruments and standards
Conceptual compilation of the results collected in 2018 2019 during Fire-in workshops about guidance, instruments & standards
|I. HIGH FLOW OF RESPONDERS IN HOSTILEENVIRONMENT||II.HIGH IMPACT, LOW FREQUENCY EMERGENCIES||III.MULTI-AGENCY/MULTI-LEADERSHIPENVIRONMENT||IV.HIGH LEVEL OF UNCERTAINTY|
|STABLISH SPECIFIC PROCEDURES AND GUIDESFACILITATING OPERATIVITY||STANDARDIZE CAPABILITIES IN FRONT OF PRE-ESTABLISHED SCENARIOS||STABLISH AN INTERAGENCY FRAMEWORK||BUILD DOCTR INE FOR RESILIENCE IN EMERGEN CY SERVICES AND SOC IETIES|
1.Standardize response (hostileenvironments).
1. Standardize competences to respond
2. Procedures – SOP for specific scenarioswith high impact.
3. Stablish criteria: for decision makers tomeasure/compare approaches.
4. Legal Framework and requirements to firstresponders needs, lessons learned, pastevents, etc.: on prevention and selfprotection of infrastructures and activities
a) Involve fire fighters in stablishingdoctrine.
b) Aimed at protecting fir-fighters andpeople not focusing on correcting legalconflicts.
c) Simple, adaptable to reality, boostingfreedom to act/operate.
6. Flexibility in data protection legislation in asituation of crisis to extract usefulinformation.
a) Fluxes of information and decisionmaking
.b) Roles, capabilities, competencies andprocesses.
c) Cross-border logistical aids.
b) Boost modules and capacities thatprovide intelligence & strategy.
b) Quality control systems for planning.
b) Regulate jurisdictional responsibilities.
c) Apply bottom-up approach.
d) Increase flexibility in emergencies.
e) Include HILOs.
1. Standardize warning system
2. Doctrine: ensure that gives space forsave decisions.
#Europeanguides #safetystandards #mobilizitaion
#EuropeanPolicyFramework #whopays #CommonTrainingAllAgencies #quarantineshelters
#terminology #informationmanager #Europeancommunicationsystem #EuropeanPolicyFramework #USARTeam