• Benefits of Innovation Procurement for Security
• Introduction to Innovation Procurement
• PCP Phases Overview
• Practical Examples of Joint Procurement
• Best Practices and Lessons Learned
Storing (log-keeping) and sharing of information such as collected data, assessments made and decisions taken.
For successful firefighting, information is key.
Due to the complex nature of firefighting, the operators must collect and manage a lot of informations.
These informations can be structured in a lot of different formats. Often data are proprietary to private or public organization. This causes problems when data needs to be harmonized or shared across organizations.
Information management needs to focus on the information cycle, the management of key information focused on decision-making. It is also important to define a common information management processes between agencies and to provide an efficient flexible flow of information for a shared understanding.
Download the table below > Information management
|Conceptual compilation of the results collected in 2018 2019 during Fire-in workshops about Information Management|
|I. HIGH FLOW OF RESPONSE IN HOSTILEENVIRONEMNT||II. HIGH IMPACT, LOW FREQUENCYEMERGENCIES||III. MULTI AGENCY / MULTI-LEADERSHIPENVIRONMENT||IV. HIGH LEVEL OF UNCERTAINTY|
|Information cycle||Manage key information focused on decision making||Define common information management processbetween agencies||Provide an efficient, flexible flow of informationfor a shared understanding|
1. Compile and validate dynamic dataflows.
2. Provide clear instructions to potential victims.
3. Specific communications (involving different agents)
4. Extract useful information from crowd-sourcing: Improve the ability.
5. Common framework/shared understanding:
a) Interoperable sharing platforms.
b) Common information.
1. Circulate information to develop legal standards.
2. Extract useful information from crowd-sourcing:
a) Be prepared.
b) Build systems with comparative results.
1. Manage the information:
a) Define agency role/paper.
b) Define the evaluation process.
2. Common framework/sharedunderstanding:
a) Relevant procedures and terminology should be known by all responders.
b) Share needs and limitations.
c) Standardize the shared information between Call Centres, Dispatch Centres and Command post.
1. Avoid disinformation to:
#technicalexpert #informationmanager #mobilejurisdiction #laboratories #fakenews #alarmsystem #weatherforecast
#avoidnoise #analyst #socioculturals #commondatarepository #realtimedatacollection